And then the spring semester is almost here
*You must post these rules.
*Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
*You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
*Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
*No tag backs
*No cheating in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.)
1. Easiest way to distract me is with food or birds.
2. I love raspberries, but I hate them in cake.
3. I have a slight obsession with long, sharp nails.
4. I still react oddly when people call me on my cell ("WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME!?")
5. I love riding on the BART in San Francisco.
7. Usually when I walk long distances, I feel it more in my thighs than I do in my calves or feet.
8. I feel odd when I wear things around my wrists.
9. So far, the Assassin's Creed fandom has taken over my soul.
10. I own five masks. Three surgeon-like facemasks, one masquerade mask, and one respirator. .-.
No facts to really say...
Semester starts on August 22nd. Hoping it won't be hellish since I'll be taking art history, biology, oil painting, and watercolor painting. I also got into a challenge of stippling Notre Dame (punishment for failing to complete: green hair). Other than that, nothing much has been happening. How has everyone been?